Sunday, June 26, 2011

If This is 'Roughing It'... I Want S'more!


 So, I picked up this awesome camping set during the Sand & Sun Hunt, and decided to invite a couple of friends on an outdoor adventure! We set up the tent, dragged out the sleeping bags, built a nice cozy campfire and busted out the ingredients for a camp classic: SMORES! All of the props pictured in this photo are from Rodeo Rideable Horses & Animals (S&SH #091), owned by Ruby Vandyke. The tent, cooler, and sleeping bags are all color change via a menu option.


 Maybe I failed to consider just how 'posh' my friends are. I don't think they were really ready for this adventure. In this snapshot, they are sitting on the cooler looking a little lost. Oh well! At least they look great doing it! Both of these comfortable yet stylish outfits they are wearing were also S&SH finds (#015), this time from b[ELLE]issima! by Elle74 Zaftig. The Joelle top and denim shorts have quickly made their way into my favourite outfits folder! I just love the coordinating sneakers (see photo 1). I suppose since my friend insisted that she wasn't properly dressed without her jewelry, that I should tell you about her earrings! Many thanks to Jon Ree of Mustang Trading Post for contributing these gorgeous, delicately crafted South Padre Hoop Earrings to the Sand and Sun Hunt as well (#059).


 Ahhh, now we're getting to the good part.. ME! Here my friend, Nich and I are testing out the comfort factor of our new sleeping bags while sporting an 'outdoorsy' look thanks to these classic "his and hers' Summer Camo outfits by Ivy Burner, courtesy of Sassy! (S&SH #001). Also shown in the zoomed in portions of the above photo, are Nich's smashing new Surfer Tattoo from Veiled Tattoo -- designed by ludwigfismer Magic (S&SH #019), and my lovely Beach Bracelet from Whittentons (S&SH #058).


Oh! As you can see it didn't take US long to find something to do! *blushes* Thanks to this uniquely animated pose from :m:ess Animations (S&SH #014), the evenings weren't nearly as chilly! Hey, while my feet are up in the air, check out these great sandals designed by Renee Harvy of Duh! (S&SH #021). I should also mention that my amorous partner, who so graciously donated his body heat, is wearing the oh-so-sexy, Enrique Shape and complete Styling Card look put together by Sophia Rossen of Sophistishapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment